Sunday, July 4, 2010

PBL - My First Attempt At A Project

I have been interested in project based learning since I first heard of it. As a student I loved working on projects and I know that when I have students work on a project most of them are highly engaged. The book “Reinventing Project Based Learning” is acting as my field guide as I attempt to design my first project. One challenge I am facing is that I am doing this on my own. I will have new collegues at my grade level in September and there are no other classroom teachers interested in attempting PBL with me at this time. However, the Learning Support Teacher is supportive of the idea and has provided some feedback on aspects of my project. I will be using this blog as a place to reflect, complete activities listed in “Reinventing Project Based Learning”, and hopefully receive some feedback regarding my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment